Tuesday, 6 September 2011

Business more or less as usual

I'm off down to look at the upgraded package plant today - other than that things are quiet at the moment.

The plant's performance seems to have stabilised (despite the amateur attentions of tanker drivers and others)and hopefully it will be in a condition to start discharge to environment soon. If this is the case, there will be one last confined space entry to check the new discharge pumps over, and set the maximum flow to the consented value.

I found the relevant person and information for UU, and put something in place, but now I am waiting on the inertia inherent in the systems of large companies.

I'm preparing for an interview for an academic job, which I will (if I am successful) run in tandem with my work for Expertise Limited.

No comments: