Friday, 25 October 2013

Expert Witness and Engineering Design Consultancy : Confidential Appointments etc...

I got the expert witness job for which I was interviewed yesterday.

Like the proper engineering job I picked up earlier in the week, it is subject to a confidentiality agreement, so I can't say anything about either of them, other than that they are interesting.

I'm glad to have another expert witness appointment, but gladder still to be doing some engineering design consultancy. 

I wouldn't want to become someone who used to practice engineering, and now just talks about it.

On the training side, China course now solidly booked, Abu Dhabi firming up, and a course in Malaysia next summer looking very likely.

Feedback from TCE article on practitioner based teaching has been consistently good, and I'm talking to them about writing another. Must make sure to leave room to write the book.

No comments: