Wednesday, 23 October 2013

Water Engineering Process Design Expert Witness and Training Consultancy

There is lots of new interest in our expert witness and process design services at the moment.

I am having a teleconference for a potential new expert witness engagement this week. Of the two current  expert witness jobs, one has settled out of court, and the other is still proceeding to set a court date. I've booked a place on a training course to hone my court appearance skills, as I have only been to court once before, most things settle before then.

On the practical engineering side, we have signed a confidentiality agreement and contract for some development work, and are meeting a new client next week to discuss supporting their design and tendering activity.

Training courses are being booked in Abu Dhabi and China for the end of the year.

The book is coming along, I expect to have no problem delivering the first chapter to Elsevier in January

No comments: