Monday, 8 September 2014

Teaching and Writing about Process Plant Design

I am just finishing the manuscript for my book on Practical Process Plant Design. I have enjoyed writing it, and I have had a proposal to write a second linked book accepted by the same publisher.

I have had an interesting correspondence with authors of the previous books on process plant design written back in the 80s and 90s.

I am awaiting the results of a bid to offer a few courses on Plant Design in the UK through the IChemE. We have a few enquiries about courses in South Africa, Middle East and Malaysia which are close to signing contracts too.

I am also getting ready for the start of a new teaching term, and my teaching will be slightly different based on the book. It is all about practical process plant design teaching / training at the moment.

No comments: