Friday, 27 November 2015

Chemical Process Plant Design and Construction

I finished my entry for Ullmanns Encyclopaedia today on "Chemical Plant Design and Construction", which has taken quite a while to write.

The dry style of encyclopaedia entries does not come naturally to me. I'd much rather let it show that I am motivated by a passion for the subject I an writing about.Process plant design is something I am passionate about, but encyclopaedias are not a collection of personal opinions.

You can however hear my personal opinions on the subject on  the 4th of February 2016 at Loughborough University Chemical Engineering Department (Building S Room S.2.32)

The talk will include previews of my new book "An Applied Guide to Process and Plant Design". Please arrive for 18:30 pm for a 19:00 pm start. Refreshments will be provided.

No comments: