Friday, 13 May 2016

Expert Witness and Author: Water Process Plant Design

Plant Layout













I'm talking to a couple of new Expert Witness clients today. If all goes well, I will be comfortably busy for the next eighteen months. Both interesting jobs, and one in a country I haven't visited before. Both also covered by NDAs, hence the vagueness.

My Plant Layout book is complete other than the illustrations, which shouldn't take more than a couple of weeks to sort out. I'm going to have a break from writing while I sort out the new expert witness engagements, so "An Applied Guide to Water and Effluent Treatment Plant Design" will probably not get started until December.

I'm expecting it to more or less write itself, as my first book did. It won't be the slog that the Plant Layout book was, due to being a conventional 1,000 page textbook written in a traditional style. It will be no more than half that size, and written in the chatty style of my first book.

No comments: