Friday, 15 July 2016

Process Plant Design, Process Plant Design Teaching and Training, and Process Plant Design Teaching Training

Today I'm preparing my materials for a training course I'm giving at Aston University next week, training their staff in teaching process plant design, based on the award-winning approach I developed at Nottingham University along with my colleagues there.

I'm also putting the final touches on an advisory expert witness report on issues with a process plant design in the German speaking world which I am submitting today, and continuing to work on a second advisory report on plant design problems closer to home.

I'm speaking to a long-time collaborator shortly about the development of a new training course based upon my first book which we are planning in giving in January next year.

Nice to be busy...

No comments: