Saturday, 23 July 2016

Process Plant Design : Teaching, Training and Teacher Training

Process Plant Design Pokemon



















I have a few teaching related things going on at the moment. I was made a Visiting Professor last week by Chester University, with a view to my helping them with their design teaching next term.

I was also in Aston University this week training their staff in design teaching, as well as a couple of virtual guests who snuck in (see pic)

I'm firming up dates for three deliveries of my "Missing Piece of Design " event in London, Edinburgh and Cambridge next autumn, and I'm preparing a course on practical  process plant design for early career engineers based on my first two books to be delivered next January, probably near Manchester.

Back to doing engineering next week, rather than teaching it...

No comments: