Friday, 30 September 2016

There's No Place Like Home

I'm back in Wirksworth after a busy couple of weeks backwards and forwards between Chester University and various places in London.

I have managed to get a bit of real work done, but it's mostly been teaching and working on IChemE business. Even when I've been back in the office, there have been a lot of articles to get out, and the layout book to proofread one more time. After all of my criticism of other's poor proof-reading in past book reviews, I'm now finding out just how hard you have to work to eliminate errors, especially in a big book.

After a bit of time back in Chester, October is going to be proper engineering work, mostly investigations to do with expert witness engagements. It's presently not as crowded as September's schedule has been, but we are often at our busiest at year end, so we will see.

No comments: