Friday, 18 November 2016

Troubleshooting Commercial / Industrial Effluent Treatment Plant

I had a trip out to site this week to look at how a commercial client had got on with changes to the way they operate their effluent treatment plant after a previous troubleshooting visit. The suggested changes had brought the plant back into compliance, but only just.

It looks like a few extra bits of equipment will be needed to keep things comfortably in consent. I'm going to analyse the last year's worth of operational data to see how things have gone.  Once I have done that' I'll design the necessary plant modifications to enhance plant safety and operability.

Other than that, it's been a quiet week. I made a start on my third book, which the IChemE have now confirmed they want to be produced under their brand, like the first two. I got the PDF of the second book today, just as it will be printed. It's a quality item. Every chemical engineer should put it on their Christmas wish-list. 

No comments: